Julie and Russell, So sorry I missed you tonight. Mom was delighted to hear from you two. She had to give me a verbal report on everything you said. Love the pictures of all the family. Looks like and sounds like you are having a blast. GREAT! Winter has arrived here in Indiana - down to 25 last night. Mom told you all our news so not much to add. I check your blog site daily and looking forward to some more pictures. Love to all, Dad/Stan
1 comment:
Julie and Russell,
So sorry I missed you tonight. Mom was delighted to hear from you two. She had to give me a verbal report on everything you said.
Love the pictures of all the family. Looks like and sounds like you are having a blast. GREAT! Winter has arrived here in Indiana - down to 25 last night.
Mom told you all our news so not much to add. I check your blog site daily and looking forward to some more pictures.
Love to all,
Dad/Stan
Post a Comment